Friday 23 October 2015

PPP: Using Twitter Effectively

This week during PPP I set up a Twitter account to act as a sort of news feed and window into the creative industries. I have had a Twitter account before, but mostly for personal use. The account I have set up as a part of PPP will be used primarily for networking with professionals, showcasing/promoting my own work and keeping up to date on the latest developments in Animation, Film and other forms of digital media.

I've tried to follow a wide range of creators on my Twitter profile from a variety of different fields, including…

@briankesinger: Brian Kesinger, Storyboard Artist for Walt Disney Animation Studios

@RealGDT: Guillermo Del Toro, Director of Pans Labyrinth and Pacific Rim

@sirjoancornella: Joan Cornella, Illustrator, Comic Artist

@DAVID_FIRTH: Internet Animator, Musician, Creator of Salad Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment